by Dave Thomas
You know your business inside out. You are the expert in your field.
Chances are you not a marketing expert and this 20 questions exercise will expose you to some of the critical info you just don’t know.
Each question is based on something you should know in order to be an effective marketer for your company.
Each question produces answers that can be incredibly helpful in identifying and implementing marketing strategies that will be profitable.
- 1.Do you know the strengths of your product or service?
- 2.Do you know the weaknesses of your product or service?
- 3.Who exactly are your best customers?
- 4. Who is your strongest competitor?
- 5. How do you measure your success…. sales volume, growth or profits?
- 6. Do you know your costs (raw cost of goods and overhead costs?
- 7. What do your customers like most about your product or service?
- 8. What do customers like about your competitor’s product or service?
- 9. Can you list all the advertising avenues that are available for you?
- 10. What is the monthly cost of each of your available media?
- 11. Do you have a marketing plan?
- 12.Do you have a marketing budget?
- 13.Do you have sales goals?
- 14. Do you expect your sales people to be responsible for their own leads?
- 15. Are your sales people continuously trained?
- 16. What kind of media campaign has worked best for you?
- 17.Have you ever tried a completely new idea in marketing?
- 18.Is your pricing competitive?
- 18. What is unique about what you do?
- 19. Do you know who to call or email to become a Marketing Winner? 801-892-2020 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 20.Is your technology up to date? When a potential customer looks online for you, is yours the first telephone number that he sees?
This is your invitation to give us a call. We will help you evaluate your marketing efforts. Don’t be surprised if we have a suggestion or two that will help.
It will cost you nothing to pick our brains and take advantage of what we have learned.
Call now at 801-892-9090 or email us: info@WinningEdgeMarketing.com